Sunday, March 6, 2016

Random Ramblings: My Random Book Thoughts 1st year Anniversary!




Hey guys! I'm so sorry I was so busy this last couple of months that I didn't get the time to post anything here on my blog. (Insert sad face here) But just so you guys know, whether I post or not here on my blog, I'm still quite active on my Goodreads account, (and yes that's a subtle way of encouraging you guys to add me up. lol), I just never got the chance to post them here because running blogs are quite demanding, but I love it anyway. :) I was just too caught up on work and life and everything.

Anywaaaay... The real reason why I'm posting this is to greet my solace and my stress reliever friend for the past year a Happy Anniversary! To be honest I was thinking how to celebrate it, like hosting giveaways and everything, since last month. But I woke up this morning realizing that today is my blog's Anniversary and all of my planning was for nothing..


But of course, it's not like I'm going to stop there, the fact that my blog is now on it's first year still haven't changed so I'm still planning on hosting a giveaway soon so stay tuned! :)

I still have a lot to learn when it comes to blogging. Right now, I just enjoyed posting reviews and helping out the authors gather readers to their book. I particularly love it when I can actually see friends deciding to read the book I recommended and the book I reviewed, it just so flattering and it makes me feel good. I will continue blogging as long as possible because it's what makes me happy. If you're planning on doing a blog soon, I suggest that start slow and be patient. Don't stress that no one is commenting or reading your post, remember, you're blogging for yourself, for your own leisure so it shouldn't matter if people are not commenting, just do your thing and enjoy the ride! :)

For all of the Authors and Publishers that still send me emails and believed that me and my blog can help out on the success of your books, regardless that I haven't been able to post lately...

You were one of the reason, along with my fellow bloggers and bookish friends why this has been a great learning experience to me! Oh, and I still all have your books on my lists! :) I post some of the reviews in my Goodreads account, I just didn't have much time to post them here on my blog.. But don't worry, I'll do it real soon so you probably hear back from me soon! :)

Looking forward for another great year with Y'all! :)





Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments :) Just so you know, I love comments! I'll get back to you as soon as I can! :)